Sunday, July 5, 2009

Keeping up with the Pace

Geezo, I turned the TV on the news this morning and 45 minutes went by before I had to hear all about Jacko again. Cripes, it's totally maddening the way our media has gone..

This Independence Day weekend in this small Montana Community has been just fantastic. We were lucky enough to have the 204th Army Band here. They are the greatest. God Bless everyone in our Armed Forces and their families.

Sarah Palin, ????? I am at a loss for words, I really hope and pray all is for the betterment of your family. I have and will continue to support you.

Steve McNair, ????? Strange & Saddening News, All thoughts of Comfort go to his family and friends.

BHO, NoBama, The Media's "Love Child" or some Damn thing. Myself, I think you are probably the biggest Traitor this Country has ever had. I have NO forgiveness for Traitors. How blinded was this Country last year, How could it be possible for someone that hates the USA as bad as Obama, his wife and the goones he hangs with does and still get elected President to the most Powerfull Country in the World?
IMPEACH! Hell!, He should be Imprisoned also..... He is against our God, He is against our Constitution, He is against The Declaration of Independence, He is against our Way of Life, He is against our Friends but he is leaning toward our enemies.
Could he have been Elected without the use of his own Acorn group? I THINK NOT!! We the People have to start making the necessary Corrections in 2010 & 2012... I pray it won't be to late..

No comments:

Post a Comment