Friday, June 26, 2009

MJ, Wacko Jacko, Michael, King of Pop ????

Everyone will remember MJ for various reasons & thats good, I guess..

Myself, maybe it's my age or my taste of music or my moral ideals, I am not sure. Maybe it is all of that.
He seemed to have unusual talents, I never went out of my way to see or hear him but occasionally he would pop up on the screen (pepsi commercials, etc.)
For me, I will remember:

One less crotch grabbing obscene idiot on family tv.

One less danger for small boys.

One less idiot hanging babies out of upstairs windows.

One less person with talent as a fine young boy turn himself into a circus sideshow freak.

I am cruel, I don't feel sorry for MJ - he self destructed. but I do have compassion for his family, for them I am truely sorry.

He was supposed to have had some real close great friends, Liz Taylor being one. Where was her influence? Everytime I seen Jacko looking, acting like an idiot, Liz was comforting him and inviting him to parties.

Michael is not a Hero, He is not someone that young people should look up to. After watching TV news the last 24 hours, We are totally screwed up as a society putting this human, man-child, whatever on any form of pedistal.
People, MJ was not and is not the kind of celebrity you want young people looking up to. Myself I will turn the channel everytime he is being idolized. It is disgusting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment