Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Right was Wrong! The Left is Nuts?

Tags: Edit Tags
Monday April 27, 2009 - 04:42pm (MDT) Edit Delete Permanent Link 0 Comments
The Right was Wrong! The Left is Nuts?
Where do we go from here? Whats next?

1.Is it just me or does anyone have a problem with PC (political correctness)?

2.How about our open borders that our politicians don't seem to worry about?

3.The moral issues facing our Country?

4.The so-called Hollywood celebrities that can't seem to make a decent movie but sure seem to have the idea they can shape America into what they think it should be?

5.Is corruption in politics on the rise?

6.How about the U.N. and what good is it anyway?

7.God not allowed in school or Gov.?

8.The money we have borrowed from China?

9.Buying goods made in China? Are they not poisoning our children? Our Pets? hurting our kids with faulty, unsafe toys that have been painted with lead? Their milk has been poisoned, toys poisoned, clothes have been poisoned with some chemical in their plastics,. They can't even make a can of dogfood that won't kill your pet. They have no Human rights and they are about to own us.

Am I the only one that is scared to death? Is their anything we can do about it? Do we want to? I sure do. Just think about this next line.
I volunteer at a local FoodBank in my town. I give out commodities to people down on their luck and just need a little helping hand to get up again. A while back I give a commodity box to a Senior Citizen which needed a little help. He came back in a couple days with a can of mixed fruit which he would have enjoyed but: the can said packed in China on it. The old man said, their dog food is killing our pets and I am supposed to eat their food? I found a can of fruit (not from china) and gladly replaced it for the Sr. Citizen. I also disposed of the can of fruit. Now I don't know about you but I don't think I would have eat the fruit either. I don't have anything against the Chinese people or anyone, it's their government, like ours that I worry about. Is their anything U.S. citizens can do and should we do something?
I would like to hear from anyone that may be concerned. Maybe this is just and old man that is still living in the 50s, what do you think?
Let me know, Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment